Wednesday 23 September 2015

Production

Production
                                                                                               

In production I was supposed  to be sleeping beauty, but ended up being a fairy. Its pretty cool. My favourite is watching all the others. If I make a mistake all I have to do is put a smile on and keep going. My costume is blue, I picked the fantasy group because I like Disney characters I've made heaps of new friends while doing this its been the best. My face is amazing. A big thank you for everyone who watched and thank you Mrs Hobbs.When everyone went off we would go off stage grab glitter and go back on and throw it to the audience.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment