Wednesday 16 September 2015

My Science journey

Science


When Mr Gemmel told us we were going to do science this term I had no idea what to do? 

Then it came to me, how about coke and mentos, it was great. I got a science book and every afternoon we  would PLAY, kidding we had to research about it too.I picked it because lots of people were and I wanted to know what  they were reading. I learnt that the CO2 inside the mentos  is the reason why it explodes.Do you know diet coke is the best coke to use for this experiment. When I was finished I moved onto another experiment.It was how to make a paper clip float, thats right how can metal float? well this is how. It isn't floating its being pushed on the surface by tension. It means like a type of skin. Do you know if you touch the water it will make the paper clip sink.

Image result for paperclip floating


No comments:

Post a Comment